Slow In and Slow Out: For this piece of work, I've focused on creating an animation that shows the uses of the slow in and slow out principle. For this short animation, I decided to make it digitally by using Adobe Animate. To present this principle, I've used more frames at the start and at the end. In between this animation, I've added less frames so that the square looks like it's moving at a faster pace. I think that this animation example is successful because I've thought about how the number of frames will effect the speed of the rectangle. Therefore, I believe that timing is important when applying this principle.
Popular posts from this blog
Walk Cycle: I've continued with the walk cycle task by creating this animation which shows my monster character walking across the screen. I believe that my animation is successful because I've applied the uses of squash and stretch to the monster's arms and legs. Another principle that is shown within this animation is Secondary Action. This can be seen by how the monsters hair is moving as he walks. To add some more realism to this cartoon character, I've made him blink. I like how this animation has turned out because I think the line work is consistent. I think this animation could be improved even further by adding a background. This background would have to be moved slightly within each frame to create the illusion of the character walking through an environment.

Comments
Post a Comment