Follow through and overlapping action:
Popular posts from this blog
Slow In and Slow Out: For this piece of work, I've focused on creating an animation that shows the uses of the slow in and slow out principle. For this short animation, I decided to make it digitally by using Adobe Animate. To present this principle, I've used more frames at the start and at the end. In between this animation, I've added less frames so that the square looks like it's moving at a faster pace. I think that this animation example is successful because I've thought about how the number of frames will effect the speed of the rectangle. Therefore, I believe that timing is important when applying this principle.
Final Boudicca Animation For my final outcome, I've created a 10 second animated that has sound. I've added a rustling sound to suggest how Boudicca's clothes make a slight sound when she moves. Also, I've added a crunching sound for when Boudicca and her adopted mother walk over grass. I think these sounds are effective as they have added further uses of texture to my animation. However, I do believe that my final animation could of been improved even further by adding sounds when there is close up of Boudicca's face. Also, I could of added some music in the background that links to their time period.
Comments
Post a Comment